4th of July means a long weekend and more time to go car shopping. Car dealers know this and typically offer their best car deals of the year on long weekends to entice buyers.
If you are looking for Fourth of July car deals, Edmunds.com mentions what’s available this year:
Toyota 4th of July Incentives
$1000 Bonus Cash, Low APR Financing for: Yaris, Prius, Tacoma, RAV4, Avalon, Venza, Camry, Sienna, Corolla, Matrix, Highlander, Tundra + more
Restrictions: Customer Retail Cash may not be combined with 0% APR and vehicle must be financed through Toyota Financial Services. See participating dealer for details
Acura 4th of July Incentives
$750 Bonus Cash, Low APR Financing for: TSX, ZDX, ILX, RL, RDX, TL, MDX
Restrictions: Bonus Cash is available towards retail purchases. Offer not available towards leasing. See participating dealer for details.
Lexus 4th of July Incentives
$1000 Bonus Cash for: ES 350
Restrictions: Must finance through Lexus Financial Services. See participating dealer for details.
Hyundai 4th of July Incentives
$500 Bonus Cash for: Sonata, Sonata Hybrid
Restrictions: Offer may be combined with other available incentives. See participating dealer for details.
Honda 4th of July Incentives
$500 Bonus Cash, Low APR Financing for: Accord, Civic, Insight, CR-V, Pilot, Ridgeline, Fit, Odyssey
Restrictions: Vehicle must be financed through Honda Financial Services. See participating dealer for details.
Ford 4th of July Incentives
Up to $2000 Bonus Cash for: Edge, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, F-150, F-250, F-350, F-450, Fiesta, Flex, Focus, Fusion, Mustang, Taurus
Restrictions: Customer Bonus Cash is available towards leasing or retail purchases. See participating dealer for details.
And for more incentives in July, check out Edmund’s Deals of the Month. The latest deals were posted on June 19th, 2012 and some may improve over the holiday so check again later to see if any last minute deals are posted.
According to Edmunds, the best deals are:
1. 2012 BMW 528i Sedan: Lease deals
2. 2012 Buick Regal Premium1 Turbo Sedan: Lease and cash deals
3. 2012 Chrysler 200 Limited Sedan: Finance, lease and cash deals
4. 2012 Fiat 500 C Pop Convertible: Cash, lease and finance deals
5. 2012 Ford Taurus Limited Sedan: Finance and cash deals
6. 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid Sedan: Cash and finance deals
7. 2012 Kia Forte Koup SX Coupe: Finance, lease and cash deals
8. 2012 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport Convertible: Finance, lease and cash deals
9. 2012 Mercedes-Benz C250 Coupe: Lease deals
10. 2012 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen S Wagon: Finance and lease deals
But only use Holiday deals as a starting point. To truly get the best deal any time of the year, you should get prices from multiple car dealers and negotiate over email. Just be sure to mention any holiday deals you find while negotiating.
Want to buy a car near (or below) dealer cost?
Get the free 10-Day Car Buying Expert Email Course
- How to buy a car at the best possible price (by making dealers compete)
- When is the best time to buy a car?
- How to find the best financing available (by making lenders compete)
- How to sell or trade-in your car for maximum value