The Fourth of July holiday means a long weekend and more time to go car shopping. Car dealers know this and typically offer their best car deals of the year on long weekends to entice buyers. Some dealerships will even offer a bonus to the salesman who makes the most sales over a long weekend. Car salesmen will offer deals over the holiday weekend for a few reasons:
- A three day weekend means people have an additional day to go car shopping. So dealerships will ramp up their sales efforts with “events” and other promotions.
- Holiday car shoppers typically plan to visit multiple dealerships in one day so car dealers will do anything they can not lose you to the competition.
- Convertibles and sports cars show really well over the summer months.
- The weather is nice enough that people want to get out of the house, but hot enough that when you visit the dealership you’ll want to test drive an air conditioned car or spend time inside the showroom (expect free sodas and snacks to keep you inside).
- Car salesman have restarted their monthly quotas and want to get a jump on their July numbers in order to hit their bonus targets. Especially since this is the only holiday of the month.
Below are some of the best 4th of July car deals. For a full listing of all current manufacturer offers and incentives check out Edmund’s Deals of the Month.
Best Car Deals and Specials
|Year||Make||Model||Customer Cash||APR||Dealer Cash|
|2017||Ford||Expedition||$2,000||0.0 - 3.9%|
|2017||Ford||Explorer||$750||0.0 - 3.9%|
|2017||Ford||Fusion Energi||$1,500||0.0 - 2.9%|
|2017||Ford||Fusion||$750||0.0 - 2.9% ,¹|
|Ford Car Deals -> see all|
|2016||Honda||Accord||0.9 - 1.9%||$1,000 - 1,250|
|2016||Honda||CR-V||0.9 - 1.9%||$750|
|2016||Honda||Odyssey||0.9 - 1.9%||$1,000 - 1,250|
|Honda Car Deals -> see all|
|2016||Nissan||Altima||$250 - 1,750 ,¹||0.0%|
|2016||Nissan||Murano||$500 - 1,000 ,¹||0.0%|
|2016||Nissan||Pathfinder||$750 - 1,750 ,¹||0.0%|
|2016||Nissan||Rogue||$250 - 750 ,¹||0.0%|
|Nissan Car Deals -> see all|
|2016||Toyota||Avalon||$2,500 ,¹||0.0 - 0.9% ,¹||$2,000 ,¹|
|2017||Toyota||Camry||$2,000 ,¹||0.0 - 0.9% ,¹||$2,000 ,¹|
|2017||Toyota||Prius||$500 ,¹||1.9% ,¹|
|2017||Toyota||Sienna||$500 ,¹||1.9% ,¹|
|Toyota Car Deals -> see all|
Remember, follow these simple steps to get the best deal on a new car. The key is to make car dealers compete on price. You can literally save thousands on the price of a new car by taking the right steps.
- Get Internet prices from local dealers
- Email each dealer and ask them to beat your best price
- Setup an appointment
Want to buy a car near (or below) dealer cost?
Get the free 10-Day Car Buying Expert Email Course
- How to buy a car at the best possible price (by making dealers compete)
- When is the best time to buy a car?
- How to find the best financing available (by making lenders compete)
- How to sell or trade-in your car for maximum value