Best Luxury Car and SUV Lease Deals [January 2021 Edition]
If you want to drive the latest luxury car or SUV, leasing allows you to try different models every 2-3 years. You can drive a high-end car while maintaining affordable monthly payments.
In addition to boasting a high quality interior and build, luxury vehicles tend to have the latest tech features and infotainment systems. With an excellent credit score you can easily take advantage of these new lease deals available right now.
Below we share our picks for the best luxury car lease offers.
Table of Contents
Not interested in a luxury vehicle? Our team finds the best lease deals for all types of vehicles each month. There are currently financing specials on SUV’s, sedans, trucks, wagons, hatchbacks, you name it!
Best Luxury Car Lease Deals
If you are in the market for a luxury vehicle, but wary of high monthly payments, check out this month's top lease deals from some of the leading luxury brands like Lexus and BMW.
#1 Deal: 2021 BMW 4 Series
Lease Deal: $539/month for 36 months, $3,999 due at signing
#2 Deal: 2021 Infiniti Q60
Lease Deal: $459/month for 39 months, $4,599 due at signing
#3 Deal: 2020 Jaguar XE
Lease Deal: $329/month for 36 months, $3,495 due at signing
#4 Deal: 2021 Lexus ES
Lease Deal: $339/month for 36 months, $3,999 due at signing
#5 Deal: 2021 Volvo S60
Lease Deal: $329/month for 36 months, $3,629 due at signing
|2021||BMW||4-Series||$539/month for 36 months, $3,999 due at signing||2/1/2021|
|2021||Infiniti||Q60||$459/month for 39 months, $4,599 due at signing||2/1/2021|
|2020||Jaguar||XE||$329/month for 36 months, $3,495 due at signing||2/1/2021|
|2021||Lexus||ES||$339/month for 36 months, $3,999 due at signing||2/1/2021|
|2021||Volvo||S60||$329/month for 36 months, $3,629 due at signing||2/1/2021|
Best Luxury SUV Lease Deals
Below we feature some of the best luxury lease deals available right now on SUVs and crossovers.
#1 Deal: 2020 Infiniti QX60
Lease Deal: $459/month for 39 months, $3,499 due at signing
#2 Deal: 2021 BMW X1
Lease Deal: $429/month for 36 months, $2,999 due at signing
#3 Deal: 2020 Land Rover Evoque
Lease Deal: $339/month for 36 months, $3,495 due at signing
#4 Deal: 2021 Lexus LX
Lease Deal: $649/month for 36 months, $6,999 due at signing
#5 Deal: 2021 Volvo XC60
Lease Deal: $415/month for 36 months, $4,165 due at signing
|2020||Infiniti||QX60||$459/month for 39 months, $3,499 due at signing||2/1/2021|
|2021||BMW||X1||$429/month for 36 months, $2,999 due at signing||2/1/2021|
|2020||Land Rover||Evoque||$339/month for 36 months, $3,495 due at signing||2/1/2021|
|2021||Lexus||LX||$649/month for 36 months, $6,999 due at signing||2/1/2021|
|2021||Volvo||XC60||$415/month for 36 months, $4,165 due at signing||2/1/2021|
Benefits of Luxury Vehicles
With luxury vehicles, the name says it all. The top reasons people choose luxury cars are:
- A better driving experience.
- Quality and performance. Higher-end components are used under the hood and elegant interior and exterior design.
- The prestige of owning a brand-name vehicle.
- Access to the latest technology.
- Safety features like lane assist, automatic braking features, exterior cameras, and blindspot sensors.
Reasons to Consider Leasing a Luxury Vehicle
- While luxury vehicles have a lot to offer, they are also a huge investment. For that reason, it often makes sense to lease a luxury vehicle rather than buy one.
- You don’t have to come up with the money for a huge down payment upfront.
- You can enjoy the benefits of a luxury vehicle with lower monthly payments.
- The manufacturer’s warranty typically covers the entire lease term which reduces maintenance costs.
- You can upgrade your car after the lease term, so you will always have a new car with the latest features.
Choosing a Luxury Vehicle
Luxury cars come at a premium price over standard vehicles, and luxury SUV’s are usually more expensive than cars. That price translates to the capitalized cost of your lease which in turn relates to the size of your monthly lease payments. So size matters.
Features of Luxury Cars
- The average price (cap cost) begins in the low $30,000 range.
- Comes in coupes with 2 doors, sedans with 4 doors, convertibles, and sports cars.
- Sleek designs.
- Premium technology and comfort features like heated seats and head-up displays.
- High-end safety and performance features like a 360-degree camera and parking assistance.
Features of Luxury SUVs
- Cap cost starts as low as the $30,000 range, but typically costs more than cars.
- Luxury comforts with added headroom and the ability to navigate through tough driving conditions.
- Spacious and include ample cargo space.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cheapest luxury car to lease?
Some of the more affordable, entry-level premium cars are the Audi A3, Acura ILX, BMW 3 Series, Infiniti Q50, and Mercedes A-Class.
Is it better to lease or buy a luxury car?
Many people prefer to lease luxury cars because they want a new car every 2-3 years. And lower monthly payments than purchasing do allow you to get a more expensive vehicle. But if you buy and keep a car after it’s paid off, owning is cheaper in the long run.
Can you lease a luxury SUV with no money down?
Yes, some manufacturers advertise zero down SUV leases. And even if there is no advertised offer, many times you can negotiate for a zero down deal.
Can you negotiate a luxury SUV lease?
Yes, you can negotiate a luxury SUV lease. First negotiate the price of the SUV as if you were going to buy and ask to use the negotiated price as your capitalized cost. Learn more about how to negotiate a lease.
Are luxury cars worth the extra money?
That all depends on your preferences. Some people are willing to pay a premium for superior handling, high performance, and an extra smooth ride. Others want the brand name recognition or the status of driving a luxury car. Even if you’re willing to spend more, it still pays to find the best luxury deals.