How to Factory Order a Genesis
Factory ordering a car is the best way to ensure you get exactly what you're looking for if you're in the market for a new vehicle.
Now, if you are interested in learning about factory ordering cars, this article is definitely for you.
We'll explain how it works and how you can choose the features and colors you want in your next Genesis automobile.
Let’s quickly learn more about how to factory order a Genesis car.
Table of Contents
- How to Factory Order a Genesis
- How Long Does It Take to Order a Car?
- Will the Custom-Order Genesis Cost More?
- Is the Custom Order Eligible for Discounts and Incentives?
- Can I Lease or Purchase the Ordered Car?
- Can I Track My Ordered Genesis Car?
- Can You Negotiate on a Factory Order?
- The Best Time to Negotiate a Factory Order
- Red Flags to Take Note of in Dealership
- What Are the Advantages of Ordering a Genesis Car From the Factory?
- Best Car Deals by Category
How to Factory Order a Genesis
To successfully order your Genesis from the factory, take the following simple steps;
- Visit the website and browse the full lineup of Genesis vehicles to make your choice.
- Research the various colors and packages the selected vehicle offers.
- After making your choice, pay a visit to any Genesis dealership closest to you and set up a test drive to see if it's a perfect fit.
- Ask one of the product specialists how they can help you build the vehicle you're looking for. You can also discuss financing options with them.
- After you've signed the factory order sheet, leave the Dealership. Keep in touch with your product specialist to get updates on the status of your order.
- After your vehicle arrives at the Dealership, you'll meet with the finance department to discuss the available coverages and warranties.
- Take delivery of your new car and drive off into the sunset.
How Long Does It Take to Order a Car?
One of the biggest differences between factory ordering and buying a new car from the Dealership is the transaction time.
In the case of factory orders, it usually takes around a couple of days to find a vehicle that fits your needs and preferences.
Although placing an order from the factory can take longer, getting the vehicle you want without settling is still worth it.
The lead times for different models and configurations vary, but Hyundai is committed to making your order as fast as possible.
Will the Custom-Order Genesis Cost More?
No matter which model of vehicle you're looking for, the prices of custom-ordered cars will reflect the features, options, and trim that you choose.
The final price you and Universal Hyundai reach will be agreed upon once the order is complete.
Is the Custom Order Eligible for Discounts and Incentives?
You can take advantage of any of the various incentives and discount programs available when you place an order for a custom-ordered vehicle.
Can I Lease or Purchase the Ordered Car?
At Universal Hyundai, they offer a variety of flexible financing options that are designed to help their customers achieve their car-buying goals.
They'll take the time to analyze your request and find the best financing solution.
Can I Track My Ordered Genesis Car?
Once your order details have been finalized, they will be sent to Hyundai for processing.
You can then track the status of your order by using the vehicle's unique identification number (VIN), which Hyundai provides.
Can You Negotiate on a Factory Order?
Although the prices of new cars are likely to increase, you should still be capable of negotiating the price of your vehicle.
You can still negotiate with the dealer during the factory-order process, similar to the deals that the Dealership typically makes.
The Best Time to Negotiate a Factory Order
The best time to negotiate with the dealer is during the factory-order process. This allows you to get the best possible deal.
One of the most common myths about the factory-order process is that you can negotiate when delivering the car.
This is not the case and will not help you achieve the best possible deal.
After you've completed the transaction, the sales representative will create a deal jacket, which will contain all of the necessary paperwork.
The out-of-door price will then be calculated based on the vehicle's details.
Red Flags to Take Note of in Dealership
The process used in buying a car from a dealer is similar to that used for factory-order transactions.
There are certain red flags that you should watch out for when it comes to placing an order for a car from a factory. They include the following;
If the Dealer Refuses to Sign a Buyer's Order or Build a Sheet
After settling the OTD price, you'll be able to deposit the necessary funds to purchase the vehicle.
A signed buyer order is the most important step to confirm that the deal is legit. This will include the deposit and the build sheet.
If the dealer refuses to sign the buyers' order, this could be a red flag that something is wrong. You should make sure an agreement is in place to avoid any problems.
If You Don’t Hear From the Dealership for a Long Period
Many customers who place an order with a dealer after following the steps correctly only to have the Dealership go quiet experience this issue.
If the organization has yet to respond to your email or call, it's essential to contact a high-level representative to resolve the issue.
If the Dealer Conveniently Forgets or Refuses to Demand a Deposit
Once you've placed an order for a car from the factory, you'll need to make a deposit. This usually ranges from around $500 to $1,000.
If the organization doesn't ask for a fee, then the vehicle that you're planning on purchasing may not be yours. Just like the buyers' agreement terms, you might get a rude awakening once the car arrives.
To secure your deal with the Dealership, ensure that you have the Dealership and the necessary deposit.
What Are the Advantages of Ordering a Genesis Car From the Factory?
Genesis cars from the factory allow you to customize the vehicle for certain features, saving you money on purchasing the car.